Thursday, July 30, 2009

{Early Birds}

{Early Bird Special}
I don't heavily advertise my work. I'm mainly a word of mouth kind of photographer. Since I seem to be getting new business weekly, I thought it would be a good idea to let my returning clients in on early booking. Seasonal Fall sessions tend to be very popular around here for the holidays. I mean, who doesn't want to have family or kid pictures down at the beach? We live in a fantastic area full of wonderful outdoor options. Due to the limited amount of sessions I book per week and month, I am offering an Early Bird Booking Special that includes a free edited 5 x 7 with your early booking for the months of September-December. This special is only for my returning clients but I welcome anyone to book early as it will be my busiest season yet! Don't wait until after Thanksgiving to get your family portrait done for grandma. Be smart...be an early bird...catch the worm!
A nonrefundable deposit of $25 is due within 3 days of after the day you make your appointment to hold your session date. Email me with your questions or check out my website for details about my work. tonya@designsbytonyar.com or www.designsbytonyar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.