Friday, July 10, 2009

{Custom Collages by Tonya}


NOW OFFERING....CUSTOM COLLAGES
FOR FINE ART ENLARGEMENTS

A great affordable way to display your favorite pictures

(example is a 16 x 20 Thin Wrap)

Available in Thin Wraps with a Glossy or Satin Finish

Pricing starts at $67 for an 8 x 10 up to 16 x 24 for $135

(mounting hardware also available for purchase $9)

It's easy! You pick 6 of your favorite pictures, I do the rest! These mount right to the wall and have a stunning polished look to them.

My sister ordered one of these and she loves it! I have people tell me all the time that they have multiple pictures they love and want to display but don't have enough wall space. This is a perfect and cost effective alternative to the tradional framed picture plus it looks so much better. Contact me if you would like to put together a collage from our previous sessions. I would be happy to help you pick out the perfect pictures for your photo collage.