Wednesday, July 8, 2009

{Gorgeous Family Sneak Peek}







Just got back into town. Feels good to be at my own computer...own bed...etc. Spent some fun in the hot sun with our family for the 4th and caught a few pictures of my sister inlaws family. I've always thought they had a beautiful family but looking at them this afternoon in the true imac screen form, confirms what I already knew. H & J, you are gonna have to beat the boys off or carry a shotgun around as your girls are drop dead gorgeous! My nieces are beautiful and even though it was hotter than "H..E.. double hockey sticks," we were able to get some sweet smiles. I'm glad we waited for sunset. The light was spectacular and you guys were great. Thanks for letting me take your family portraits. Can't wait for you to see the rest of them! Give "Pismo" a kiss for me please! Luv Ya! Aunt TEE TEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.