Friday, July 24, 2009

{Butterflies & Animal Sounds}








I usually get butterflies and my nerves seem to kick in whenever I photograph my friends and their kids. I get so worked up worrying about what might go wrong...my camera will break...I won't get anyone to smile...they won't like my work...yada-yada-yada!!!! I don't know how but I do manage to pull myself together just before they arrive. I'm so glad to have friends who are giving me opportunities to grow in my photography skills and who are truly willing to give me a shot at capturing some memories for them. Today I met up with a friend of mine who recently got back from Down Under. She wanted some real classic portraits of her munchkins and really liked some of my closeup work of children's faces. So I have to admit here...one of the ways I get younger children to look into my lens is to pretend I have animals in my camera that make sounds after I click. They seem to fall for it every time(chuckle...chuckle) but I have to be the absolute worst at making animal sounds. My goat sounded like half horse today! I'm so sorry about that guys!
Happy Friday! Enjoy your sneak peek, N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.