Thursday, July 23, 2009

{Bubblicious}







I need to go out of my comfort zone and put myself out there when it comes to talking about my work. It's not a real comfortable thing for me yet. I feel very selfconscious calling myself a photographer. If I hadn't spoke about my work the other week to a really nice clerk at one of my favorite stores...(Pier One), I would have missed out on the opportunity to meet this 6 month old peach. Her mom brought grandma to watch and I noticed that they kept cooing and calling her bubblicious or maybe it was my imagination or something like that but the name kind of stuck in my head as I was thinking of a post name. Any hoo, I think she is certainly "bubblicious"...pink, soft and squishy and yummy...just like the gum of my childhood.

2 comments:

  1. You do amazing work Tonya and I can hardly wait for my little boy or girl to arrive so you can take pics of him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the pure essence of my niece. I cannot wait to see all the photos from your shoot today. I will definetly be calling you to set up an appt for my kiddos! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.