Sunday, July 19, 2009

{More Cutie Patooties}














I'm posting way more photos than I normally do so hold on to your hats! Been photographing this 18 month old since his birth. He was one of my first photography subjects. His mom is a great friend of mine and has entrusted me with documenting his development. Generally, at this age, babies are busy so his mom and I put our heads together and came prepared for what has to be one of my favorite sessions so far. I have never sweat so much in any session as I have with this little guy. He was constantly moving until mom pulled out her secret weapon and his only weakness...a bag of cheerios. Mom says, he sneaks bags of these at home and heads for a quiet place to gobble them up! Seriously, how dog gone cute is that! The shots of him in the suitcase, are probably the only time he sat still for more than 10 seconds and because they truly portray his little personality, they are my hands down favorite images of our time together.
Older brother caught up with us afterwards and mom wanted to capture this blue eyed boys 5th birthday pics. He is one charming and handsome kid with a passion about pirates like I have never seen. I could stare into those baby blues all day! Because he was such a great subject, mom rewarded him with a sucker. I snapped off a few pics at the end and the one with him playing peek a boo with the sucker is my favorite. It reminded me of a pirate eye patch. Something tells me he is going to have a great pirate party!
Happy 5th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.