Thursday, July 16, 2009

{Hands on Daddy}




It's not too often that I get both parents for a sitting. Dad took some time off work to capture some moments with his family. I was so impressed with how sweet and loving and attentive they were to their new baby daughter. What a striking beauty she was. Such beautiful long dark hair and an adorable grin. She kept blowing these bubbles that tickled me so much. I could see why her parents are so crazy about her. She is a very lucky girl to have not only a great mommy but a very hands on daddy. These are some of my favorites and the one with daddy feeding her was just a snap of a moment that mommy thought was so precious and I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.